And because I love him (and because you need a visual before reading is answers), here are some of my most treasured photos of my handsome husband ever.
This month's questions are fun! Dan's answers will be in green, and my responses will be underneath if I feel like explaining something...
1) Have you ever had a blog, or have you ever considered starting one?
Yes, I had one for a while to talk about my flying. Also, I had a mandatory journal blog when I went to China for a month. Nothing ever really stuck because I'm not as dedicated as my wife / nobody really cares what I have to say.
It's true. He had forgotten about his flying one, and I found it one day when we were dating and asked him about it. He was embarrassed, but I don't know why.
2) If you could be a member of any band, which one would it be?
Umm... my own band. Or the Glenn Miller Band in World War II.
Dan plays the trumpet and was in band forever and ever. He even played in the Army Band when he first enlisted (and before he transferred to the Air Force). He played TAPs at many, many military funerals as well.
3) Valentine’s Day is on the horizon… are you the date-planner type, or do you fly by the seat of your pants? Do you have anything planned for February 14th this year?
This is a tricky question because it's a little bit of both. It depends on what kind of Groupons I find. No, I don't have anything planned for this year, but Janelle told me what we're going to do this year, so my job was easy.
We've never actually been together for Valentine's Day before because he could never leave the Academy for it... and our dating anniversary is about a week and a half later... so this is a first for us (but our sixth one!) so we're going to Columbus, about an hour away, to have a date day.
4) Tell us about a date-night-gone-wrong for you and your wife.
No, all of our dates go perfectly. Sorry this is boring.
He's kidding, of course. We know there was one where things just kept going wrong, but we can't remember when it was or what we were trying to do. We just know it was annoying.
5) And let’s cover all the topics… sports… who are you rooting for in the Superbowl and why?
I really don't care. I guess the Seahawks because Janelle hates the Patriots, and I need to stay on her good side.
He really isn't a sports guy at all. I drag him to football and baseball games, and he pretends like he loves it so he fits in. But really, I am the athletic one in our house.
Well, that was fun! I hope you enjoyed reading my silly husband's answers as much as I did. I can't wait to bring Dan back at the end of February for Round 2!
- Have you ever participated in a 'guy behind the blog' link-up?
- Is your husband or significant other involved with your blog?