I've never posted a "high five for Friday" post before, so I'm excited to share one now.
First things first, though: Google Reader is shutting down on MONDAY... yes, in three days! Are you following me on there? It looks like 101 of you are! If you would like to keep following me, you must do so through Bloglovin', which is an amazing website that lets you subscribe to all of the blogs you'd like and read through them when you want. Even better? They send you an email each night with all of the blogs you're subscribed to, so you won't miss any of them!
You can follow my blog on Bloglovin' by clicking on the icon on the right of my page (just under the info about my handsome fiancé, Dan) or by going to my Bloglovin' profile by CLICKING HERE and following me. PLEASE don't forget to do so! I will always follow you right back if you're on Bloglovin' as well. Thanks! :)
My top five for this week are:
1. I went running on a regular basis all week, and that includes getting up early and everything!
2. I've had a lot of time to work on some crafty projects, and I can't wait to share them soon! I've made a few new photo collages on canvas, and I'm working on a super top-secret project as well.
3. Brie Macaroni and Cheese. Yep. When I went to Las Vegas earlier this month, there was mac & cheese made with Brie (my favorite cheese) at one of the casino buffets. It had bacon in it, though, and as a vegetarian, I could not eat it. (I have always disliked bacon anyway, so I likely wouldn't have anyway). I have been craving it since I saw the idea, though, so last night, I made a Brie Macaroni and Cheese with Onion and Apple Compote. AMAZING.
4. I got to spend lots of time with my little furballs, and they seem to have enjoyed that fact as well!
5. I am having a girls' night tonight with Ellen and Maddi, a couple other USAFA girlfriends, and I can't wait!
And now, a few pictures, just for funsies!
|Isn't Gilligan just adorable?! I love this little guy.|
|Stormy is adorable too, but she is ALWAYS trying to get herself into trouble...|
Well, that's all, folks!