Love green beans? Me too! This recipe is my favorite EVER for green bean casseroles, and I've been putting it together since I stirred it with my hands as a little kid. (Thanks, Mom, for letting me do that... I still enjoy it, actually - sshhh!)
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/4 Cup Milk
2 Cans of Cut Green Beans (drained)
1 1/3 Cups French Fried Onions
Salt and Pepper to Taste
*Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
1. Combine soup, milk, and pepper in a casserole dish.
2. Stir until well mixed.
3. Add green beans.
4. Add 2/3 cup of the French fried onions.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
6. Stir well.
7. Add remaining 2/3 cup French fried onions to the top.
8. Bake for another 5 minutes until onions are golden.