Today's is a winner, though - super duper easy cookies... and all that chocolate. Mmmmm.
But really - these are SO easy. I made them when the Air Force Academy flying team was in Ohio to compete at Nationals. Dan was on the team while he was a cadet, so we drove to Columbus a couple times to see some of his friends and watch them compete. And who would I be if I showed up without goodies for them? Exactly.
They loved these. And they were a big hit with my pregnant taste buds as well. Enjoy.
Easy Chocolate Candy Cookies
• 1 package chocolate cake mix
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup butter, softened
• 2 tbsp chocolate syrup (or water if you don't have any)
• 1 1/2 cups M&Ms or other chocolate candies
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. In a large bowl, combine the egg, butter, syrup, and cake mix with an electric mixer on low speed until completely mixed.
3. Add candies, a little at a time, and stir in with a wooden spoon.
4. Drop rounded tablespoonfulls of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet about two inches apart.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
6. Cool on wire racks.
Do you like chocolate?
What's your favorite kind of cookie?