Let me catch you up.
Since my last post with our wedding recap, we have:
- driven from Colorado to Missouri to drop off one car and leave the cats with my grandma
- flown to Pennsylvania to watch a couple friends marry each other
- gone on our AMAZING month-long European honeymoon
- traveled back to the USA (Oregon) last minute to say goodbye to Dan's mom
- walked a mile and a half to In N Out Burger from the LA airport for lunch
- packed up our entire house and moved out within five days (and let me tell you that there WILL be a blog post about our first (awful) PCS experience
- driven from Colorado to Ohio, with stops overnight in Kansas, Missouri, and Indiana
- unpacked our entire new house
- flown on a private C-21 from Ohio to Maryland Space A for my birthday... just because we could
- found a church in Ohio to go to (and it only took two tries - the first one was NOT for us)
Phew! We are exhausted after this crazy summer, but my handsome husband in-processes for his graduate school program this Friday, and things will return to normalcy (or close enough) once we have structure. I can't promise any blogging in the next week or so, but I hope to make it a regular thing once again.
Thanks for bearing with me this summer as I have not posted once since the very beginning of June. Oops.