We've had five years of amazing memories, and I can't wait to make even more with him.
This is our year. FINALLY, it is our year. In just over three months, we will finally be married and going on our six week honeymoon!
Because of our anniversary, I wanted to share five things I love about Dan, one for each year we've been together:
1. He is determined, driven, and hard-working. He takes everything in his life seriously, and he always gives his 100%.
2. He is creative and fun. Seriously, he plans the best dates for us and is excellent at surprising me with fun new activities. (I mean, he proposed to me during a surprise hot air balloon flight. He's got it.)
3. He is willing to do almost anything. See the picture above? That's right - he wasn't even ashamed to help paint those signs and hold them proudly while we took engagement photos.
4. He is a leader. Really, he is a very charismatic person in general, but he's one of those people that you just look up to naturally. He makes wise choices, and I couldn't think of a better person to build a life with.
5. He is my best friend. We can talk for 10+ hours on a road trip and not run out of things to say. We can also sit in the same room and not say a word but still feel together. I love that about our relationship, and I will forever call him my best friend.
- How long have you been with your significant other?
- What do you do to celebrate your anniversary?
- What do you love most about him/her?